Urals gold was created in 2015 by venture investors with 20 year track record in natural resources ( mining&oil&gas ).
Urals gold is a junior mining company focused on gold exploration in Russia at the greenfield & brownfield stage in the Northern and Middle Urals in the Sverdlovsk Region.
The primary business of the Company is the acquisition, exploration, evaluation and development of gold properties in the Russian Federation.
Company owns 16 license blocks for exploration since august 2015 with expiration date December 2022 with right to extend licenses till Jan 2025 .
Company is intended to apply for a 20-year Mining Licenses foe 3 blocks in mid of 2018 year.
The Company’s principal focus is its wholly-owned exploration licences area in Urals regions. The Project mostly is located in Nevyansk approximately 60 km north of Ekaterinburg in the Sverdlovsk region , Russian Federation.
- 1. In the short term, conducting geological exploration work in licensed areas at the exploration stage in already known areas in order to prepare these gold deposits to the stage of pre-production.
- 2. In the medium term, exploration for the license blocks to increase the resources and reserves according to GKZ classification and international JORC
- 2.1. Further growth resources from inferred categories to Measured & indicated & Proven & Probable at the pre-production stage
- 2.2. According to the drilling program for discovering new resources on exploration targets
- 3. In the long term:
- 3.1. Aggressive growth in M & A sector for bidding license blocks in the countries of Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan), Africa (Ghana, Mali), and the countries of Southeast Asia (Indonesia) to go public through IPO on the Moscow stock exchange or TSX.V , HSX.
- 3.2.Annual gold production since 2021 -2025 from 15,000 oz to 50,000 oz with building gold recovery plant 750-900,000 ore per year